Autor Wątek: My How to (tutorial) centralisation.  (Przeczytany 1928 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline cardoso5fr

• A little French Balisong Maker
  • Opinii: (0)
  • Użytkownik knives.pl
    • My personnal knives productions and my how to
My How to (tutorial) centralisation.
« dnia: 14-01-2007, 18:33:53 »
I made with a friend (i have the data base and he created the site) a strong data base of how to that i collected since a year.

I hope you will find your happyness in it.

http://cardoso.oufti.com/

Offline aambeeld

• Opinii: (29)
  • Mieszkaniec knives.pl
Odp: My How to (tutorial) centralisation.
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 14-01-2007, 22:20:14 »
Bonne Soir cardoso5fr!
A French maker I suppose? I saw your website some time ago - nice things U make.
Ever been in Tiers or Gembloux?
Salut:
RAf
Sursum corda

Offline cardoso5fr

• Użytkownik knives.pl
Re: My How to (tutorial) centralisation.
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 14-01-2007, 22:25:58 »
Hi :). Name me Ben that will be better :)
Thank you for beginning
French, totaly right.
Knifemaker , maybe :). I make knive, and i'm hobbyste, i suppose man can say that i'm knfemaker :) even if i don't consider me totaly as one :).
I don't have been to thier or gembloux show. I was only to the sicac but as simple visitor.
Maybe a day, i will have a table in a show.
That year i think to go the nontron and to the next sicac (always as visitor).

Offline aambeeld

• Opinii: (29)
  • Mieszkaniec knives.pl
Odp: My How to (tutorial) centralisation.
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 14-01-2007, 22:39:36 »
I have heard a lot good opinions about Nontron knive event: forging, grinding, handles, sheaths and lots of "social events".   :-)

I have many La Passion des Couteaux magazines - very nice knives French makers make - "le brute de forge" suits my taste perfectly :-) I was "trained" with blade forging and knifemaking by a Belgian knifemaker so I'm a little bit possessed by the French designs.  ;) I also adore a work of Eric Plazen, who I met in Gembloux - a very nice and interesting guy with a mad passion to his knives.

I hope U'll enjoy Polish knife forum - welcome!
Sursum corda

Offline cardoso5fr

• Użytkownik knives.pl
Re: My How to (tutorial) centralisation.
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: 14-01-2007, 22:53:19 »
Nontron is a good place and the area is really nice (i never visited but a lot of friend and colleague took holydays :)).
La passion du couteau, is a really nice magazines, and i have some of journalist as friend. (i have an article in the last one about the dremeltingpotes clan. That article is written by Tuan Luong, and i made all the technical data. With the how to about friction folder)
I never forged, but as soon i would have a house to me with a garder, i will install a little forge:). the "Brut de forge" is one my favorite style.  Bruno duffort, fred Perrin or Pierre Henry Monnet made wonderfull ones.

Eric plazen is well known for his passion, he is ultra competent in all the steel question, and have a quality and a personnality really great. He is impressive with his quest of hardness and steel performance :).

I enjoy Polish knife forum (even if i understand nothing :)) every body are nice, and i try to understand some word. But i don't find any free french or english to polish translator. I'm also on CustomKnives.pl and was invited by Guldan here :).