Autor Wątek: New Member; VIS 01 T on Order  (Przeczytany 7180 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline purple95

• Opinii: (0)
  • Świeża krew
New Member; VIS 01 T on Order
« dnia: 21-12-2007, 18:47:09 »
Unfortunately, English only here, sorry.  I have been trying to find a program for translation but have been unsuccessful.  Any suggestions?  I would love to be able to access the collected knowledge here on the forum.

Anyway...new member here.  I have been using and collecting knives for over 50 years.  I recently ordered a VIS 01 T with delivery expected in February.  This will be my first Crusader Forge knife.  Kathy and Maciej were wonderful to work with and were very patient with my many questions and requests.

My knife with have the standard Ti handles with one horizontal grove on the face and there will be a hole in the lock side for a lanyard.  There will be no pocket clip or thumb stud.  The blade will be the standard black finish with a round opening hole. 

This will be a knife used for fishing and hiking the swamps and forrests here in Florida.  It will see heavy use and not sit locked away in a safe.  I will post pictures after receiving the knife.

Merry Christmas to all.

dan :)

Offline Dexameth

• Stoik nie z wyboru
  • Opinii: (329)
  • Mieszkaniec knives.pl
Odp: New Member; VIS 01 T on Order
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 21-12-2007, 20:25:06 »
Merry Christmas to you , purple 95  :)
Zawsze jest gdzieś piękny poranek , nawet w dniu naszej śmierci .

Offline rybak

• bedzie dobrze...
  • rybak
  • Opinii: (52)
  • sapere aude
    • Ostre miejsce w sieci
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 21-12-2007, 21:13:58 »
Hello purple95,

Your "only English" is no problem, we have many users who can communicate in this language, but I'm afraid there's no good polish-english translator on the level that could help You to read the forum.

So if You would like to know something, just ask that.

Welcome to the forum.
Jakigos mje Ponie Buoze stwuozył, takigo mje mos... ن

Offline purple95

• Opinii: (0)
  • Świeża krew
Re: New Member; VIS 01 T on Order
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 21-12-2007, 21:25:51 »
rybak and Dexameth,

Thank you for the welcome and information on the translator program, or lack thereof.

My wife has been assisting with the project. She has a friend with a grandmother of Polish descent who she is lead to believe still reads her native language.  If so, perhaps we can have the lady over some evening for a translation party.

dan :)

Offline mbieniek

• Opinii: (35)
  • Mieszkaniec knives.pl
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: 22-12-2007, 17:43:51 »
Holy cow!

I've just imagined that.

Elderly lady, sitting in front of a laptop, trying to translate some knive-freakish gibberish :D Monty Python wouldn't even think about it 8D

m.