Autor Wątek: SwissBianco - basic infos and welcome  (Przeczytany 8053 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline swissbianco

• Szef działu
  • Opinii: (0)
  • chuchichaeschtli
    • swissbianco
SwissBianco - basic infos and welcome
« dnia: 09-06-2009, 16:17:29 »
hello & welcome to my new polish forum!

here i would like to give you some informations about my work and me. im an swiss blacksmith, knifemaker and was long time in the swiss army. i did emigrate to the usa because the swiss bureocratics did ban my work and there was no chance to do my work properly. http://swissbianco.com/swiss.shtml

swissbianco at the blade show in atlanta usa

as an blacksmith i did some knives in that fashion but after attend my first blade show over 10 years ago i switched to stock removal and my designs became more tactical/practical since theres many hunting knife makers out there and im not an expert since hunting was not possible for me in swiss.

SBT (swiss basic tool)

NeckAngel

WaldMeister

SKT (SwissKeyTool)

OPT2 (OnePurposeTool2) laminated ultralight g10/440c or titanium

thanks to an good relationship with mr elsener, owner of victorinox and wenger swiss army knives i can work on his knives too and make spl versions

digitalcamo 111mm sak

splash multicolor anodised alox sak

damascus blade sak

plain edge onehander
and many more sak...

i also work now on my first tactical pen

and my first knifesharpener, the m sharp

here are ouer videos:

***  as i get more and more messages regarding customizing swiss army knives, im sorry i cant offer any modification on single knives, i only do that for my spl runs, it would be way to expensive in labor and cost for the people, thanks for understanding  ***

+B
www.swissbianco.com

Offline swissbianco

• Szef działu
  • Opinii: (0)
  • chuchichaeschtli
    • swissbianco
Odp: SwissBianco - basic infos and welcome
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 23-05-2010, 17:25:35 »
we now looking for an new dealer in poland and until we have establish that i can sell directly to the customer.

inqueries please to: roger at swissbianco dot com