for a good while i work on the pocket clip matter for sak, in switzerland traditionally a sak is mainly carried in the pocket and secured by a cord or chain but here in usa thats less tactical and near nobody do that, the pocket clip is the way to go.
for the 111mm sak i did design back then a pocketclip with inlayplate and victorinox did buy the design but altered it for some reasons and we all see this clip now on some non corkscrew/philips 111mm sak. so fare that clip was never made for the cutout scales that most of the 111mm sak use and therefore is not that common.
now for the first time, a proper, swiss quality, swiss design, tactical pocketclip is avaliable for the 111mm sak, 99% the version i did design for victorinox back then i did now manufacture myself.
- tactical stealth black color
- lanyard hole in the clip
- durable steel insert plate with treads design
- double loop clip for more pressure on the clipped material = less likley to loose the sak
- easy philips screw on and off design offers true adaption on your carry needs
- fast and easy to draw out of the pocket and put back in
- this design will work with any 111mm liner lock sak scales, with or without the philips/corkscrew cutout
here we see the inlay plate fitted in the scales:
here we see the clip from the side with its double loop:
here we see the clip frontal:
here we see how the clip connects with the inlay plate:
all pics are here: http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh59/swissbianco/swiss%20army%20knives/111mm%20sak%20pocket%20clip%20for%20phillips%20-%20corkscrew/?start=all
the clip is in stock now and ready for ship, we work on a video and i will post the link soon, also more details will be in the next newsletter who is out soonest.